Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Reason to Give Thanks


It's Thanksgiving, and do I ever have a lot to be thankful for. I have many exciting new projects to pursue now that I'm on my own, and I am thankful for each and every one of you who has allowed me to do what I love, capturing family memories with unique works of art.

Weddings are at the heart of what I do, but recently I've had the opportunity to go beyond the wedding day and into people's lives. 

I had the pleasure recently of shooting pregnancy and family portraits for three of my former brides. There is nothing better than seeing a family grow, especially after sharing in the couple's wedding day. 


I want to extend the offer to create imagery of pregnancy and family life to any of my former brides, or anyone else, experiencing the joy of a growing family. 

A gift certificate for a pregnancy, newborn or family portrait is a wonderful way to share your love with your friends and family.

(click on certificate to enlarge)

Mall studios can take pictures. We build memories. We also build relationships. 

Thanks to all my wonderful clients who have become my friends.
And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment